    Anybody every heard of them?
    Will appreciate any reco's.

    Thanks to those that reply,

    Mark, Jul 1, 2006

  2. Check any vendor at rellerratings.com

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jul 1, 2006

  3. Mark

    Joan Guest

    http://www.resellerratings.com/ might be better. ;-)

    --
    Joan

    message : On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:29:25 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "Mark"
    :
    : >
    : >Hi all:
    : >I'd like to get a recommendation for a retailer to buy a Sony dsc
    R1.
    : >I've gone through the search engines and the prices for this camera
    range
    : >from $600 up to $1,000 - quite a spread.
    : >One outfit called Digicam Lounge has it for $600, but I've never
    heard of
    : >them and am hesitant to by from them.
    : >Anybody every heard of them?
    : >Will appreciate any reco's.
    :
    : Check any vendor at rellerratings.com
    : --
    : Ed Ruf ()
    : http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    Joan, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Mark

    J. Clarke Guest

    B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon. If you see it a lot cheaper than B&H then
    assume it's a scam until proven otherwise.

    J. Clarke, Jul 1, 2006
  5. Mark

    Alfred Molon Guest

    In what country of the world are you living?

    Alfred Molon, Jul 1, 2006