    Getting ready to design my MCSE/MCSA resume...any examples or sites to
    refernece for IT resumes, i.e.MCSE.

    Thanks,

    1265, Jan 7, 2004

  2. 1265

    JaR Guest

    Googling for "MCSE Resume" returned 1,610 hits. The first two I checked had
    some great tips and examples.

    Be sure to include "User of Google since 2004 in your resume"

    Thug #555-1212

    JaR, Jan 7, 2004

  3. 1265

    Jtyc Guest

    Getting ready to design my MCSE/MCSA resume...any examples or sites to
    Monster.com usually has some pretty good tips.

    Jtyc, Jan 7, 2004
  4. 1265

    Consultant Guest

    yeah, just put mcse at the bottom, underneath all of your job experience

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2004
  5. underneath all of your job experience

    A deafly silence follows...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 7, 2004
  6. 1265

    JaR Guest

    <crickets.wav>
    ???????
    </crickets.wav>

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  7. 1265

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I haven't got any. Can I just put the URL's to all the braindump sites
    I used instead ?

    You try to confuse.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  8. 1265

    1265 Guest

    Don't believe in braindumps or Testking's...learning the hardway..studying
    my ass off!

    Thanks

    KWP

    1265, Jan 8, 2004
  9. 1265

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well good for you.

    have you figured out what the secret ingredient to the "perfect" MCSE
    resume is yet?

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 8, 2004
  10. 1265

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you do use them. It was a joke aimed at
    Consultant - not that I'm suggesting he uses them either ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  11. 1265

    cadman Guest

    So he has name, address, and mcse on his resume? Save trees, print business
    cards instead...

    cadman, Jan 8, 2004
  12. 1265

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Save trees by printing business cards?
    Hmmm... Interesting concept.
    If you really want to make an impression, why not make a powerpoint
    presentaion all about your resume and burn it onto business card size CDs?
    The hold about 40-50MB.

    Darth 2000, Jan 8, 2004
  13. 1265

    cadman Guest

    That's an even worse waste of resources. He'd use maybe 5k of a that CD.
    He should probably stick to emailing, posting it on job sites, etc.

    cadman, Jan 8, 2004
  14. 1265

    Consultant Guest

    lol. watch it sucka

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  15. 1265

    Consultant Guest

    just wirelessly transfer your contact info from your pda to the interviewers
    pda ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  16. 1265

    billyw Guest

    not being able to think for myself...
    that should be in there as a character trait..

    billyw, Jan 8, 2004
  17. 1265

    Paul Lynch Guest

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He
    is going to go to jail.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  18. 1265

    Consultant Guest

    im going to kill you.... no im not, im just kidding

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  19. 1265

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Use the Jedi Mind trick.
    "It seems you don't have the qualifications."
    "Oh yes I do"
    "Maybe you do"

    Darth 2000, Jan 9, 2004
  20. 1265