    70-621?

    Cheers,
    Ray.

    Ray Frangie, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Ray Frangie

    Andy Barkl Guest

    Andy Barkl, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Ray Frangie

    AJR Guest

    Answer has been posted previously - there will be no results - test to be
    rescheduled.

    AJR, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood, Feb 6, 2007
  5. Ray Frangie

    kharney Guest

    I hate to sound stupid, but does this mean that the beta exam I took to
    upgrade the MCDST to MCITP was all for nothing, or is it just going to take
    longer to get results?

    thanks in advance,
    Keith

    kharney, Feb 6, 2007
  6. Ray Frangie

    Ray Frangie Guest

    Ray Frangie, Feb 6, 2007
  7. It is your choice to retake the beta exam. You should receive an email
    from Microsoft soon. You have 72 hours to determine if you would like to
    retest or not.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 6, 2007
  8. In a word Keith that is right, the results of the 71-621 exam that your have
    already written have been thrown out. A next exam will be available for
    beta testing in mid-March.

    Montreal MCSA, Feb 6, 2007
  9. Ray Frangie

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Montreal MCT, Feb 6, 2007
  10. Ray Frangie

    kharney Guest

    Oh well ... the first one was on Microsoft's dime, I guess it could not hurt
    to do it again.... I keep hearing everyone say that I will get contacted by
    Microsoft and that I will have 72hrs to respond (does this mean they are
    giving me another free shot at this exam)... and by the by, can anyone
    suggest any good study material for this exam? I have been using my personal
    experience as a guide for this, and would like to read up on something more
    concrete....

    thanks in advance guys,
    -Keith

    kharney, Feb 11, 2007