    MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
    Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
    MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)

    mrdenny, Feb 22, 2007

  2. mrdenny

    marodrigo Guest

    yes.. long time.. what is going out there with 70-445??

    I read somewhere that the official exam will be available tomorrow, but what
    is happening? The beta results were about to be ready 8 weeks after the end
    of the beta period (last week of december or something)

    forgotten regards =)

    marodrigo, Mar 2, 2007

  3. mrdenny

    mrdenny Guest

    I actually emailed the MCP folks directly and they told me that all the
    results are being discarded. We are all supose to be contacted directly and
    asked to retake the exams.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

    mrdenny, Mar 3, 2007
  4. mrdenny

    VB Guest

    I received yesterday a mail with information that I had passed 70-445, so I
    hope your information is not true :)

    regards,

    VB

    VB, Mar 4, 2007
  5. mrdenny

    mrdenny Guest

    It appears that it's not. Just today I saw a pass for 446 on my transcript.
    The letters and emails seam to be slow for some of these passes. I see a
    fail on vue.com for the 445 so I guess I'll have to retake that one.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

    mrdenny, Mar 13, 2007