    Which study resources did u use?
    Could u share me these resources?
    Thanks, man!!!!

    XykloneZ, Aug 19, 2006

  2. Chris Mullins

    anandkumar99 Guest

    hi,

    i seen you transcript and really interesting and i also gone through
    your talk with requiter about the 2.0 web certification and it really
    hearts. i also want to do the mcpd but there is no resource available
    like for 1.1 exams. no sample questions and no dumps. as you gone
    through that you may have some prep. documents. please send those
    documents me for same. thanx in advance.. :)

    anandkumar99, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Chris Mullins

    Cerebrus Guest

    That's a good thing, so that cheaters cannot devalue the MCPD certs.
    (at the moment, anyhow)
    In other words, you're asking if he has any dumps ! Beware, you're
    treading into dangerous areas, and you might get burnt.

    Cerebrus, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Chris Mullins

    rajkumar

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can u Please share me the resources fro 70-553 and 70-554?

    Hi Chris,

    Can u please email me all of the actual questions for both (70-553 and 70-554)exams, all of the choices for answers, and a key with all the right answers.
    my email is

    regards
    rajkumar

    rajkumar, Aug 30, 2006
  5. Chris Mullins

    balaji7830 Guest

    Hi Chris,
    will you be kind enough to send me also....
    i am preparing for 70-553.
    my email id

    thanks a lot chris
    balaji

    balaji7830, Sep 19, 2006
  6. Chris Mullins

    Guest Guest

    Are you fsukin' serious??? You dolt, your information has been sent to
    for further investigation. I like the fact that you
    included your email address...that really helps...thanks.

    Guest, Sep 21, 2006
  7. Chris Mullins

    Cerebrus Guest

    Lol, it's obvious the idiot doesn't have a clue what Chris meant !
    Everyday I see new limits of human naiveté.

    Cerebrus, Sep 22, 2006
  8. Chris Mullins

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, I don't know whether to be amazed, or cease to be amazed.

    Guest, Sep 23, 2006
  9. No doubt. I always forget though, that even when there's nothing at all
    subtle about sarcasm, many non-native english speakers won't pick up on it.

    You should see some of the stuff that's been emailed to me, asking for the
    same thing. I used to respond back with, "Nope. Go pay Transcender or
    MeasureUp.", but I stopped doing that due to downright absusive responses I
    used to get.

    Chris Mullins, Sep 23, 2006
  10. Chris Mullins

    Cerebrus Guest

    Abusive ? I don't see why they would be abusive towards you, when they
    were requesting you for something in the first place. Maybe you scared
    them with something ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Sep 25, 2006
  11. Chris Mullins

    Abdo

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Need your help my friend

    Congratulation Chris
    i checked your transcript and it is wonderfull and i think you worked hard this year to achieve this success.
    i need your help i need samples question for 70-553 and 70-554 i cant find any free on the site and i think you could the man who can help .
    please if you can help me send to me an email to
    i will be so glade if you response and email me.
    try to edit your email and hide your MCP id its secure.
    i wish you all guys all the sucess

    Abdo, Oct 6, 2006
  12. Chris Mullins

    lizhou

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    To Chris

    Dear Chris,

    I am currenly in path of upgrading MCSD by taking 70-553 and 70-554. In the thread you were talking about some samples of both test. I am wondering if you can kindly email me the material. My address is zhouyx at gmail.com
    Thank you so much for your help.

    lizhou, Oct 26, 2006
  13. Chris Mullins

    dipesh

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    70-553 and 70-554 material reqd.

    Hi chris...

    can you pls. send me the exam dumps for 70-553 and 70-554.
    at dipeshmerai at hot mail dot com

    Thanks,
    dipesh.

    dipesh, Oct 30, 2006
  14. Chris Mullins

    dipesh

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi chris,

    Pls. send me the exam dumps for 70-553 and 70-554 exams.
    would be very thankfull to you...

    Dipesh

    dipesh, Oct 30, 2006
  15. Chris Mullins

    Guest Guest

    Hi Chris,

    I am MCSD.NET and I am planning to give MCTS exams.
    Could you please share me the resources for 70-553 and 70-554

    Thanks
    Kiran

    Guest, Jan 12, 2007
  16. Chris Mullins

    johnlomcsd

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Share 70-554 dump , I will share 70-553

    I have the latest Pas4sure dump for 70-553 . I cleared the examination with this. Please let me know if anyone is ready to share the pass4sure dump for 70-554 exam.
    My Email ID IS :

    johnlomcsd, Jul 2, 2008
  17. Chris Mullins

    johnlomcsd