    Just last summer I was chased away by a guard while photographing
    the Hudson river from Battery Park City esplanade. This is supposed
    to be a "public space".

    Robert Feinman, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Robert Feinman

    Bert Hyman Guest

    (Robert Feinman) wrote in
    You mean they're thinking of banning it ->again.

    It was illegal to take photographs in the subways back in the 60s and
    70s; when did it become legal?

    Bert Hyman, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Robert Feinman

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Robert Feinman

    JPS Guest

    In message <>,
    You mean where the carved and painted pilings are? That's actually
    outside of BPC, I think. The vents for the Holland Tunnel are there,
    and the Port authority has banned photography there since 9/11 or
    shortly thereafter. Of course, anyone with a boat can easily photograph
    in much more detail.

    JPS, Jun 12, 2004