    to restrict VPN access by MAC address?

    Thank you very much,
    -Douglas

    Douglas McIver, May 26, 2005

  2. Douglas McIver

    harish Guest

    Yes douglas,
    You can filter traffic by Mac id based. for that u simply do the
    following steaps.

    config t
    mac access-list extended <ur_access_list_name>
    permit host xxxx.xxxx.xxxx any
    permit host xxxx.xxxx.xxxx any

    ctrl+z
    write

    config t
    int fas0/0 or ser0/0 where u want to put it
    mac access-group <ur maclistname> in
    ctrl+z

    write

    thats all