    What would you suggest is the best way to go about that?

    Regards,

    Fred

    Fred Atkinson, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Fred Atkinson

    J Guest

    I'm not sure of the specifics but these should get you started. I'm
    thinking that you can exclude commands from a view such as the
    password commands, crypto commands, etc.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080455b96.html
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6642/products_white_paper09186a00801ee18d.shtml

    J, Feb 9, 2007