    version of Firefox (at the moment)

    Thank you
    S.

    Sebastian Spandauer, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Sebastian Spandauer

    Ed Mullen Guest

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html
    http://www.ufaq.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=99

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://edmullen.net/moz.html
    I just got a physical and asked the doctor, "How do I stand?" He said,
    "That's what puzzles me!"

    Ed Mullen, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Simply relace your profile folder, it's location depends on your OS see:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder

    [email protected], Feb 23, 2005
  4. Sebastian Spandauer

    Pascal C. Guest

    Le Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:11:47 -0500, Ed Mullen a écrit :

    Today I moved from a Linux host with Mozilla to
    a new one with Firefox + Thunderbird.

    While I managed to get most of my Firefox configuration
    restored on the new box, I couldn't find a way to transfer
    my email folders: I tried many methods: copying the folder
    in a new profile, importing, etc. No way!

    Did anyone managed to move his mailboxes from one PC to
    another?

    Pascal C., Feb 26, 2005
  5. Sebastian Spandauer

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Perhaps I'm not understanding correctly. Email folders in a Mozilla app
    are just plain-text disk files. If I copy a mail folder to my profile
    and then open Mozilla, it shows up. In fact, I have a mail folder that
    is on a removable drive that is not always present. The folder always
    appears in Mozilla but if the drive isn't physically there the folder is
    just empty. But Moz knows it should be there.

    Ed Mullen, Feb 26, 2005