    without wireless until I can figure out how to restore the wireless tab and
    driver. Can anyone tell me how to do that? (I have the updated driver
    saved, but nothing to update.)

    Guest, Aug 19, 2006

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    You can roll back the driver to the one that worked.
    How to Roll Back a Device Driver - http://tinyurl.com/86yb6

    Malke

    Malke, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Hi
    Could be that the Windows Wireless Service WZC id now Off.
    You need to get to the Windows Services, switch it On, and set it to Auto.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you both for the quick replies. I'm not sure what happened, but this
    morning when I turned it on, the wireless was back up! I had done a restart
    prior to that and still had no wireless, so it's a mystery to me why it's
    back. I'm just happy to be back in business. Thanks anyway for your time
    and thoughtfulness.

    Guest, Aug 19, 2006