    Kue2 Guest

    Is there a way to delete only certain restore points,instead of all of
    them?

    Kue2, Nov 1, 2005

  2. no. You can just not use the ones you don't want to use.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    This link explains how to delete all but the most recent restore points.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312 scroll down
    on page to restore points

    Kue2, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Couldn't you use Disk Clean up?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 1, 2005