    ISP..tisc...The restart thing used to happen regularly, and although i've
    only had a computer 6 weeks, I sorted it..but not this particular git of a
    problem...FEEDBACK would be ACEMO!! ...all the best English FRED

    fredcromer, Apr 5, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Shadowlore Guest

    Um if it is grinding I am pretty sure it isn't the website. maybe you
    should take a look at the computer itself.

    Shadowlore, Apr 5, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    when I say 'grinding' , this happens just before the inevitable
    SHUTDOWN...This used to happen much more frequently, but has died off a bit,
    but the tiscali chatroom brings out the problem, I was wondering if it was
    memory induced, with all them lines of conversation streaming in to the
    comp...especially if i'm not typing 'owt in myself...Whaddya reck??

    fredcromer, Apr 6, 2004