    Rowdy Yates Guest

    he lives in LA, right? i would ditch my wife and move into his garage just
    to hang out on the beach!!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Kwyjibo

    Kat Guest

    Me too. with all the money he makes, he must have a mansion. We can both
    move in.

    Free food and rent :D

    Kat, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Kwyjibo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Awesome. Kat's got a hot mommy. Bonus!

    Yes, Mrs. H, Fris was just kidding. Now stop googling him.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Kwyjibo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    she couldn't care less about flinguini's.

    but she will kick your bum from here to BC if you attempt to decorate the
    house.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Kwyjibo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Kwyjibo

    kpg Guest

    Real world (discrete) math.

    Given a basket of 29 pairs of socks, with no two pairs
    alike, what are the odds selecting a matching pair
    after randomly picking 7 socks from the basket
    in the dark at 5AM while the dog is licking you face?

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004
  7. Kwyjibo

    Neil Guest

    I wont care at 5am while the dog is licking my face. I'll wear the 2 odd
    socks

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  8. Kwyjibo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You put your clothes in a basket?! Ha! I do laundry, and leave my clothes in
    the dryer. If they get wrinkled, I turn the dryer back on for a few minutes.
    I live out of the dryer, much like someone on vacation lives out of a
    suitcase.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004
  9. Kwyjibo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that depends. do the socks smell?

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  10. Kwyjibo

    kpg Guest

    Ah, yes, the bachelor days.

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Kwyjibo

    Consultant Guest

    the only way to fly

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004
  12. Kwyjibo

    Brat Guest

    hey I already claimed on garage... you can have the other one :p (yes he has
    2 garages)

    Brat, Apr 20, 2004
  13. Kwyjibo

    Brat Guest

    at least he does laundry

    Brat, Apr 20, 2004
  14. Kwyjibo

    Kat Guest

    You can have them, I get the basement.

    Kat, Apr 20, 2004
  15. Kwyjibo

    Sonik777 Guest

    Bog standard PC Helpdesk Support and not much else, thats
    taking into consideration the conversion of Dollars to
    about £16-17K Sterling

    Sonik777, Apr 21, 2004
  16. Kwyjibo

    Guest Guest

    88 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004