Resources for 70-310 or 70-320?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lucas, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Lucas

    Lucas Guest

    Hi,
    I'm going towards 70-310 or 70-320 exams. Any good resource for that?

    I found those books Any idea?
    Building XML Web Services for the Microsoft .NET Platform by Scott Short
    (Author), Scott Short (Paperback)

    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing XML Web Services and Server
    Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET by
    Microsoft Corporation (Author), Microsoft Corporation (Hardcover)

    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML Web Services and Server
    Components with Visual C# .NET and the .NET Framework by Amit Kalani
    (Author), Priti Kalani (Paperback)

    MCAD Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual C# .NET
    and the .NET Framework Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-320) by Amit Kalani
    (Author), Priti Kalani (Author) (Paperback)

    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-310): Developing XML Web Services and Server
    Components with Visual Basic .NET and the .NET Framework by Mike Gunderloy
    (Author) (Paperback)

    MCAD Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual Basic
    ..NET and the .NET Framework Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-310) by Kirk Hausman
    (Author), Ed Tittel (Author) (Paperback)

    Thanks a lot

    LucasC

    Lucas, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Lucas

    Dotnet Guest

    Good package,
    with a good training this is more than enough

    Good luck

    Dotnet, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Lucas

    Lucas Guest

    Thaks but I was trying to make a selection. Is it possible?

    Lucas, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Lucas

    Guest Guest

    possible?

    Hope your cold gets better :0)

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Lucas

    Lucas Guest

    I did not want to be cold. Sorry.
    I was just trying to select some resources and my first post was not very
    clear.
    Sorry again.

    Lucas, Dec 18, 2003
  6. I used the

    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing XML Web
    Services and Server
    Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft
    Visual C# .NET by
    Microsoft Corporation (Author), Microsoft Corporation
    (Hardcover)

    for exam 320.

    XML Web Services and Server Components was the area I knew
    least about, but after going through the book and taking
    the practice test that came with it I passed the exam OK.

    This book was OK, but I found, in common with the other
    Microsoft self-paced training kits, that it was poorly
    written and edited.

    BobTheBuilder, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Lucas

    Eric Guest