    by making a chrome entry in the URL field?

    TIA,
    David

    David Rodgers, Aug 13, 2004

  2. David Rodgers

    Andreas Guest

    Change the screan resolution

    Andreas

    Andreas, Aug 15, 2004

  3. The problem appears in all screen resolutions with the "preferences dialog",
    which I mistakenly called the "prefs window".

    The dialog can't be resized by dragging. I tried a complete remove and
    reinstall without success, so I suspect there must be some other way to
    enlarge the box, so that all selections are visible.

    Advice appreciated.
    DCR

    David Rodgers, Aug 15, 2004
  4. David Rodgers

    Moz Champion Guest

    Um, did you modify your UA string? That doesnt appear to be Mozilla
    1.7.2 at least.

    Did you install OVER previous versions? Or did you do a complete fresh
    install (as recommended)?

    Moz Champion, Aug 26, 2004