    gone to image and then resize but my measurements will not stay put. help
    really frustrated and naffed off.
    angel

    Angel thoughts, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Angel thoughts

    A String Guest

    Do you have the "Keep Aspect Ratio" set? If so, remove it. Only problem
    is, you will get the size you want, but it will be squished. The best way
    to fix the problem is to set the pic to resize as close to what you want
    (e.g.. 6 X 41/2 etc. or whatever it will go to that is close) and the "Crop"
    out the extra stuff.

    A String, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Angel thoughts wrote:

    > Hi
    > I am trying to size a photo to print at 6 inches by 4 inches. everytime I
    > put in these measurements it automatically says a different size. I have
    > gone to image and then resize but my measurements will not stay put. help
    > really frustrated and naffed off.
    > angel

    Just change ONE of the dimensions, not both, and let the program take care
    of the other. The proportions of the photo may not match the values you've
    put in.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 21, 2004