    Anyone know where I can purchase in Britain the resident evil German version
    as this is the best I have been told

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, May 23, 2004

  2. ja k├Ânnen Sie es des Internets weg kaufen ;0)

    Okilee Dokilee, May 23, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Otter Guest

    www.amazon.de

    -Otter

    Otter, May 24, 2004
  4. Dragon

    napalm68 Guest

    Anyone know about the Spanish edition? Every spanish site lists it with a
    longer running time than the rest of the world. But I have never been able
    to dig up conclusive info on it.

    napalm68, May 24, 2004
  5. That's because there's a siesta during the film.

    Okilee Dokilee, May 24, 2004
  6. Dragon

    dinZ Guest

    snarf snarf