    a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
    original settings?

    , Jun 22, 2006

  2. paul hayes Guest

    wrote:
    > How do you restore a Sipura 2100 device to its factory original
    > settings? I currently have it programmed to my own VOIP providers and
    > am looking to sell it on Ebay so I want to wipe those settings.
    >
    > I have looked for a reset button on the unit but to no avail, is there
    > a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
    > original settings?

    Connect a phone to one of the phone ports, dial **** to hear the IVR
    voice. Then dial 73738# (spells out RESET), then dial 1# to confirm.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    paul hayes, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:28:59 +0100, paul hayes <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> How do you restore a Sipura 2100 device to its factory original
    >> settings? I currently have it programmed to my own VOIP providers and
    >> am looking to sell it on Ebay so I want to wipe those settings.
    >>
    >> I have looked for a reset button on the unit but to no avail, is there
    >> a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
    >> original settings?

    >Connect a phone to one of the phone ports, dial **** to hear the IVR
    >voice. Then dial 73738# (spells out RESET), then dial 1# to confirm.
    >
    >cheers,
    >Paul.

    Yes, I found the answer in;
    http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA2100-Administrative_Supplement1.1.pdf