    This works.

    But is there a more direct way to accomplish this ?

    (this is on a 800 series device (871W)

    JF Mezei, Oct 2, 2009

  2. JF Mezei

    bod43 Guest

    clear int di 1

    I suspect that it's not a exact equivalent - i think I recall
    cases where it did not "work" and a shut/no shut was
    needed but it usually "works".

    Can also try clear int atm 0.

    I have never read the documenatation might be
    worth a look to see what it says if you plan to use it.

    bod43, Oct 2, 2009

  3. JF Mezei

    Uli Link Guest

    "clear pppoe int FastEthernet<Number>"