    about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?

    Thank you.
    Slack_

    slacK_, Jul 16, 2004

  2. slacK_

    Moz Champion Guest

    Sure

    Change the throbber URL

    This entry changes the URL when you click on the throbber.
    In your user.js:

    user_pref("browser.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("messenger.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("compose.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("addressbook.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");

    It appears you can have up to four different throbber sites, depending
    on which window you are in. You can have it go to one site from
    Navigator, and another site if you are in Mail News for example.

    Moz Champion, Jul 16, 2004

  3. slacK_

    slacK_ Guest

    Thank you so much ^^