    about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?

    Thank you.
    Slack_

    slacK_, Jul 16, 2004

  2. slacK_

    Moz Champion Guest

    slacK_ wrote:

    > Some time ago I changed the animated Mozilla icon in the upper right
    > hand corner to go to a different website than Mozilla.org however
    > recently the page that it used to go to is down so I would like to
    > change it to another website but Ive forgotten the setting in
    > about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?
    >
    > Thank you.
    > Slack_

    Sure

    Change the throbber URL

    This entry changes the URL when you click on the throbber.
    In your user.js:

    user_pref("browser.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("messenger.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("compose.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    user_pref("addressbook.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");

    It appears you can have up to four different throbber sites, depending
    on which window you are in. You can have it go to one site from
    Navigator, and another site if you are in Mail News for example.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 16, 2004

  3. slacK_

    slacK_ Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > slacK_ wrote:
    >
    >> Some time ago I changed the animated Mozilla icon in the upper right
    >> hand corner to go to a different website than Mozilla.org however
    >> recently the page that it used to go to is down so I would like to
    >> change it to another website but Ive forgotten the setting in
    >> about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >> Slack_

    > Sure
    >
    > Change the throbber URL
    >
    > This entry changes the URL when you click on the throbber.
    > In your user.js:
    >
    > user_pref("browser.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    > user_pref("messenger.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    > user_pref("compose.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    > user_pref("addressbook.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
    >

    > It appears you can have up to four different throbber sites, depending
    > on which window you are in. You can have it go to one site from
    > Navigator, and another site if you are in Mail News for example.

    Thank you so much ^^

    slacK_, Jul 16, 2004