    could reset IE homepage of users on my network if i know
    their ip address.internet options is disable on their
    machines.

    andre, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Hi,

    I think you should post that kind of question in the Script Newsgroup...

    To change the HomePage for your users, your script could be a VBS like :

    Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    objShell.RegWrite "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start
    Page","http://www.microsoft.com"

    Nicolas DAVID [MS], Feb 6, 2004

  3. andre

    Paul Guest

    What about implementing via a group policy?

    Paul, Feb 6, 2004