    counter that shows message #54, #55, etc. How do I reset these numbers
    to reality? I only have 7 messages in my inbox. Is the counter in avg
    wrong or is it something in OE stores?

    George, Sep 27, 2007

  2. George

    Evan Platt Guest

    Do you have Outlook set for "Keep messages on server"?

    Evan Platt, Sep 27, 2007

  3. George

    George Guest

    Yes, I did! That probably fixed it - - Thanks!

    George, Sep 27, 2007
  4. George

    Mike Easter Guest

    I use AVG but I disable its realtime email scanner, so I've never seen
    that. However, OE shows a status line if enabled.
    AVG has functions for Properties of the email scanner which allow you to
    configure (including turn off the stats) and to reset its stats.

    Mike Easter, Sep 27, 2007