    Yea Guest

    reset button on linksys router broke off. Cant find ip it is set at .
    any ideas?

    Yea, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Yea

    Stevo Guest

    Not knowing which model makes it harder..

    Do you have a manual? Or access to the web to search the Linksys website for
    a manual?

    192.168.0.1 is a common address used for other brands of router,, it would
    be worth a try but you might need a login/password for which the manual
    might also be most useful..

    Stevo, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Yea

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Yea

    Toolman Tim Guest

    That would help with the "public" side of the router, but it won't help with
    the internal address.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Yea

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Yea

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Cool! Hope they check back in and see that. (It amazes me how many people
    post 'n run...)

    Toolman Tim, Oct 3, 2004