    jcharth Guest

    Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    server on a cisco router.

    jcharth, Mar 1, 2005

  2. :Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    :server on a cisco router.

    Maybe. It depends on which device you have, which software version,
    and which feature set.

    Walter Roberson, Mar 1, 2005

  3. jcharth

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    And, I would add, direction in which you want to "reserve" bandwidth.

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 1, 2005
  4. jcharth

    Ben Guest

    There's also lot's of ways of achieving this, notably with the various
    QoS tools.

    Ben, Mar 2, 2005
  5. jcharth

    jcharth Guest

    what about access lists, can i give a higher prioerity to certain
    accesslists? I have a 2600 router thanks for all the help

    jcharth, Mar 6, 2005