requirements to upgrade MCSE 200 to 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. I understand that 70-292 upgrade MCSA's & 70-296 upgrade MCSE's
    as a 2000 MCSE why do I have to take both? isn't 70-296 good enough???

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=, Mar 4, 2005

  2. You must take both exams in order to upgrade your status from MCSE 2000 to
    MCSE 2003

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 4, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=" <> wrote in

    > I understand that 70-292 upgrade MCSA's & 70-296 upgrade MCSE's
    > as a 2000 MCSE why do I have to take both? isn't 70-296 good enough???

    because microsoft want $125 more money from you.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=" <> say
    in news::

    > why do I have to take both?

    one covers more of the admin aspects adn the other includes more
    design/implementation aspects? Even with the 2000 upgrade exams you still
    had to do a design exam to upgrade.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - To err is human. To blame someone else is politics.

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2h1a3U=?=

    Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm