Requirement (s) for MCSE Exams.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. Skimmin of the Gov't, huh? Must be military.

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Remember, this is Canadia we're talking about.

    They don't even like guns.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    in that case I must still be on lunch

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no, but if you'd like I can be mean to people from another country like
    the military....wait, I'm doing that now...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    that's right, we're unarmed AND educated......with health care....

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    I refinanced my pen!s...I also enlarged my mortgage using a replica Rolex
    watch and OEM software.

    Mike T., Jan 26, 2006