    blah, blah, blah...go eat lunch and there are 127 posts to read and reply
    to and becuase I replied to each before reading all you have to gimme a
    hard time...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Excuses are like Jamesholes.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    GOOG LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    then they aren't well published as they all wind up here anywhoooo

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Lunch breaks? There's no lunch breaks in IT.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  6. it's part of the job description

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but I have 2

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Might be that too many people are trying to learn broken engrish.

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Oh yes they do.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Don't think it will take all that many.

    Have ya been to Raincouver lately?

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they speak my language?

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm government

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I didn't get one.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    going this summer. Family is out there (probably sharing thier house with a
    south-east asia family). I'll say hi to Kat for you.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  16. A job? or a description?

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm gummint so both...I do get the paycheck however...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil: