Requirement (s) for MCSE Exams.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. I'm sure we are all aware that cn=China and ca=canada, it was a Joke dude!

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Damn! So you mean we're stuck with them?

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    Oh. Heh.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Santa Claus did not die for your sins!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's your story and you're sticking with it. {$1 to self}

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  6. damn skippy

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    MS hasn't localized the m.p.c.mcse group

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    sumpin to do

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I believe that's China

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Guest

    kpg Guest

    It's becuase we must all learn to work together as a team.

    kp "it's a networking thing" g

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they don't have a cn.mcse and I don't speak the language
    no

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    only on a child, bobby-bill

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nice...but we're getting there...few million more Chinese imagrants is
    all it will take

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    OK. I know you're trying to get to 1500,

    and it looks like you will make it afterall,

    but we've already established that it's China.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    DINGDINGDING

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Yes, Neil, that was already exposed. Just read on!

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and with all teams, someones gotta warm the bench...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yeah, but I hadn't read that far yet

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  19. So what is microsoft.public.arabic.mcse? or microsoft.public.cn.cert.mcse? or
    microsoft.public.br.certificacoes? or microsoft.public.il.hebrew.mcse? or even
    microsoft.public.pk.certification.mcse?

    Those ALL look like localized certification NGs to me....

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Better keep your a$$ protected then

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006