    any body can send me 70-536 latests exam dumps
    please send me folloing emil address

    thank you in advance

    Pravin, Jan 27, 2009

  2. Pravin

    TBone Guest

    Yes, anybody can send their illegal dumps to .
    At least its gmail, so your request for illegal study materials will be
    archived for all time when Micosoft bans you from certification.

    Also harvest the address for 419s and spam....

    What's that address?
    What's that address?
    What's that address?
    What's that address?