Request: Looking for recommendations for secure free space wiping and recycle bin wiping for VISTA

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Trevor, Dec 30, 2007.

  1. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Hi,

    I am looking for a "good" application that works and is recommended by
    people here. Hopefully it's a free open source application but more
    importantly, that it works. Thus I don't mind purchasing an
    application that actually works.

    I recently ran EASEUS Data Recovery and was amazed at what it showed
    that could be recovered. This is great if you need to recover files
    but on the downside, It reveals how much data is still recoverable
    after being deleted and the drive being defragged.

    Any help and/or suggestions would be most appreciated.

    Happy New Year everyone.

    Respectfully,

    Trev

    Trevor, Dec 30, 2007