Request for Test Assistance: SIP Discount Trial Account Test Request

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Oct 25, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details provided
    by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
    directed too from www.voicetrading.com.

    I have tried this on various occasions and only every receive " 403 -
    Forbidden ".

    Any test to confirm or refute this would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks in advance and any and all / your assistance is much
    appreciated.

    Thanks for your assistance and best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Oct 25, 2006

  2. News Reader

    Graham Guest

    "News Reader" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details
    > provided
    > by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
    > directed too from www.voicetrading.com.
    >
    > I have tried this on various occasions and only every receive " 403 -
    > Forbidden ".
    >
    > Any test to confirm or refute this would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance and any and all / your assistance is much
    > appreciated.
    >

    > Thanks for your assistance and best wishes,
    >

    > News Reader

    No problem here.
    Are you in Poland? I suspect the site can refuse non UK IP's
    Try fooling it by using a UK proxy server.

    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Oct 25, 2006

  3. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    > > Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details
    > > provided
    > > by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
    > > directed too from www.voicetrading.com.
    > >

    > No problem here.
    > Are you in Poland? I suspect the site can refuse non UK IP's
    > Try fooling it by using a UK proxy server.

    Hi,

    Hmmm... occurs from various IP addresses (various countries), various
    equipment types - so not sure what is going wrong.

    You are using the:

    User Name: test
    Password: test
    Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
    SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com

    .... settings?

    Can you give an example of the number format you are trying / dialling? E.g.
    00 61 7 3535 3535 ?

    If you have just tried a live configuration with the above details then I am
    at a bit of a loss.... perhaps you might have a suggestion or another can
    cross-check, confirm or verify?

    Thanks for your input, help and test!

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Oct 26, 2006
  4. News Reader

> [...]

    Ah, sorry I totally misunderstood your problem.
    I thought you were getting barred from the webserver,
    I didn't realise you were making a SIP call.

    Once again, sorry.
    --

    Graham.

    Graham, Oct 26, 2006