REQUEST FOR MCPID AND ACCESS CODE

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Aaditya Singhal, Jan 1, 2009.

  1. Sir,

    I have passed mcp exam 070-648, the information about my mcp exam follows:

    CANDIDATE :Aaditya Kumar Singhal

    EXAM NO: 070-648

    RESULT: PASS

    MY SCORE : 700

    CANDIDATE ID : sr5434676

    SITE Number : IIM80

    REGISTRATION :r12syd512f

    yet i havn't receive my MCP ID AND ACCESS CODE ...

    Pls send my MCP ID and ACCESS TO my mail id..
    My email address is

    Thank You.

    Aaditya Singhal, Jan 1, 2009

  2. Aaditya Singhal

    Hairball56 Guest

    You might have to call Microsoft, I did when about 6 weeks had elapsed and
    within minutes I had an email.

    Hairball56, Jan 7, 2009