`REQ:Tuxedo middleware with UBB---Dover-----9+ months contract

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Susheel, May 3, 2010.

  1. Susheel

    Susheel Guest

    Hi,

    Do let me know if any consultant is available for the following below
    position

    UBB CONFIGURATOR --Location: Dover, NH--Duration:9+ months contract

    Primary Skills required:
    • Proven Expert level UBB Configuratior work experience on
    BEA Tuxedo environment
    • Production support experience on high volume high
    transaction Tuxedo middleware
    • Demonstrable ability to resolve queuing issues, dropped
    transactions on MOM (Messaging Oriented Middleware) environments
    • C++ & XML experience

    Secondary Skills required: TCP proxy
    Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computers or
    related field.

    Thanks & regards,
    Susheel
    Technical Recruiter

    DIRECT +1 832-319-1248
    1121 Alderman Drive | Suite 201 | Alpharetta, GA 30005
    ATLANTA | NEW YORK | LONDON | HYDERABAD
    www.exxova.com

    Susheel, May 3, 2010