    time zones. Can someone mail it too me?
    Thanks
    steve m

    Steven Moore, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Steven Moore

    why? Guest

    This would be a unknown magazine review / online review without a URI?
    If none of those could you answer your question?

    www.google.com

    look for - sunclock

    Otherwise time-clock / desktop utilities on software sites like
    download.com , tucows.com and simtel.net

    Me

    why?, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Steven Moore

    B0B Guest

  4. Steven Moore

    why? Guest

    why?, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Steven Moore

    B0B Guest

    I thought you meant it when you implied you wanted the review to be known
    verses unknown....

    B0B, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Steven Moore

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Personally, Bob, I thought it was quite helpful. I was able to go see the
    picture the OP was talking about. Thanks!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Steven Moore

    Steven Moore Guest

    Anyone have that desktop pic?
    steven m

    Steven Moore, Dec 25, 2004
  8. Steven Moore

    Noel Paton Guest

    That pic is available on any IBM PC packaged with Win XP - it's their
    (default?) background.
    whether it's downloadable I don't know.

    Noel Paton, Dec 25, 2004
  9. Steven Moore

    why? Guest

    I think I meant , the OP couldn't expect an answer with such little
    info. Thanks for the link anyway. It looks like a picture rather than a
    TZ utility which is what I thought the OP was after.
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 25, 2004
  10. Steven Moore

    why? Guest

    Not that exact one, however a bit of Google and the TZ sites have TZ
    maps that you could use. BTW use 'timezone' instead of TZ in a search
    you will see why.

    http://www.worldtimezone.com/

    Then of course something as simple as , using Google images
    http://images.google.com/images?q=world+time+zone+map

    There is a blue map , at gofir similar to the IBM. Or some B&W maps you
    could color.
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 25, 2004