    reviews?
    I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
    Thanks.

    Simon Jester, Oct 28, 2004

  2. There is a discussion over in the new rec.photo.digital.zlr newsgroup.

    I have just bought one of these and I'm delighted.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Simon Jester

    Frank ess Guest

    I like the looks of that one, too; I haven't found an
    economical/quality-equivalent means of extending the wide end of the
    zoom range; will there be a new higher MP model released soon?

    Frank ess, Oct 28, 2004