    The DG834G allows for open ports from WAN to LAN but not forwarding from one
    particular port number on the WAN side to a different port at the LAN host.

    Thanks.

    Anthony R. Gold, Apr 5, 2014

  2. Anthony R. Gold

    Graham. Guest

    Is that the same as PAT rules, Port Address Translation?

    That is supported on my DG834PN with DG Team firmware.

    Admittedly, it's not something I have delved into.

    Graham., Apr 5, 2014

  3. Sounds probable.
    I am hoping to find something that uses Netgear software. This is for a
    remote site so it must be robust (used by tens or hundreds of thousands)
    rather than bleeding edge.

    Anthony R. Gold, Apr 5, 2014
  4. Anthony R. Gold

    Graham J Guest

    Get a Vigor. If budget is a problem, they are available secondhand,
    from about £30.

    I have several, V2600 and V2800, (not wireless) and could supply and set
    up for you. I'm near Thetford in Norfolk if it's any help.

    Graham J, Apr 5, 2014
  5. Thanks for the suggestion and offers.

    Anthony R. Gold, Apr 5, 2014
  6. The Technicolor routers that I have do what you want. 582n, 585v7

    Michael Chare, Apr 9, 2014