    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    John Holmes Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham came up with this:
    If your cock is more then 13" in lenght, poast the damn picture....

    John Holmes, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Dr. Bill Guest

    When it's not a little 5 inch pencil dick, you can post it.

    Dr. Bill, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Diogenes Guest

    Will people with 15" Monitors need to get a larger one?

    Diogenes, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    SlAyEr Guest

    i didnt realise anybody in here was into poultry..

    you post a pic of your cock and ill find a buxom hen to post...

    regards slayer

    --

    /'_/)
    ,/_ /

    INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

    SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

    PERSONALLY ,,,, SWALLOWING GALLONS IS MY THING......

    SlAyEr, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    relic Guest

    You already posted it. It was in the post-surgery pic.

    relic, Feb 8, 2004
  7. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Dr. Bill Guest

    You send a picture of your nose first, as they say in Germany: "an die nase
    eines mannes kennt man seinen Johannes"

    Dr. Bill, Feb 8, 2004
  8. Will we need a microscope to see it ?

    michael turner, Feb 8, 2004
  9. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    John Holmes Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Dr. Bill came up with this:
    LOL!!!

    John Holmes, Feb 8, 2004
  10. John Holmes wrote:
    || NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    || No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    || --------------------------------------------------------
    || Dr. Bill came up with this:
    ||| You send a picture of your nose first, as they say in Germany: "an
    ||| die nase eines mannes kennt man seinen Johannes"

    I wouldn't post anything the same as yours mate.

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 8, 2004
  11. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    flatfish+++ Guest

    flatfish+++, Feb 8, 2004
  12. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    The Judge Guest

    The Fellows in COLA will assist you!! Or is that ACOLFA?

    The Judge, Feb 8, 2004
  13. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Of............... Aan het neussie van Peter Kohlmann kun je de maat van zijn
    pikkie ook wel zien dan ;-)
    (Or............... At the little nose of Peter Kohlm *e* nn, you can see the
    size of his cock then)

    Dr. Bill, Feb 8, 2004
  14. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Declan Swan Guest

    Is this him? http://tinyurl.com/2fu32

    --
    Baby Faced Swanson

    Your free insult:
    Thou resuscitating, disfurnishing, bland flyswat ravaging snipe

    Declan Swan, Feb 8, 2004
  15. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Roy Culley Guest

    Mr & Mrs Flatfish I presume. My sympathies to Mrs Flatfish.

    Roy Culley, Feb 8, 2004
  16. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, Feb 8, 2004