REPOST - Looking for a Website (Computer Hardware Comparisons)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bay0Wulf, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Hello ... sorry about the repost but ... I'm slipping kinda far down the
    line here

    I am looking for a website that I know exists ... I seem to have "lost" the
    link.

    The site is a comparison or product review site where you can input whatever
    computer item you are thinking of and it comes back with that item. For
    instance, if you are looking for motherboards and want to know the specs
    along with the upsides and downsides of that board it will give you alot of
    information so that you are not just poking around in the dark.

    I am not looking for Price Comparison/Review but Product Reviews &
    Comparisons

    Please help ... any suggestions would be appreciated

    I have been helped by one suggestion so far, "Ed" gave me
    www.extremetech.com which is exactly the right type of site. It's just not
    the same site I used before and ... I like to check one site against another
    since there is always the possibility that a site is "prejudiced" towards a
    particular brand.

    Thank you in advance

    Y'all have a pleasant day.

    - Bay0wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Bay0Wulf

    Boomer Guest

    Bay0Wulf said:
    You didn't like the replies from yesterday?

    http://tinyurl.com/n5js

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Bay0Wulf

    °Mike° Guest

    Check replies to your previous request.

    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Bay0Wulf

    bb3 Guest

    A Yahoo search of pages similar to www.extremetech.com comes up with...
    http://tinyurl.com/n5ls

    A Google search of pages similar to www.extremetech.com comes up with...
    http://tinyurl.com/n5m0

    Anything in these sites that looks like what you're looking for?

    bb3, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    °Mike° & Boomer ... yes ... Extremetech was a very good find and a very good
    suggestion ... BUT as I said in my repost ... I'm looking for more of the
    same (and I know they are out there) I obviously appreciate the assistance
    I've been given so far ... only ... OK ... so I'm greedy ... or something.

    Long time no "talk" ... BTW both of you have been of great
    assistance to me in the past ...

    Thanks

    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Sep 13, 2003