    Maby somebody can tell why some of my replies are not under a original
    message?

    Hannes

    Hannes, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Hannes

    klf Guest

    It depends on which newsreader you're using and whether you click reply and
    start typing or edit the whole thing. MS have it set by default to reply at
    the top on their stuff.

    klf, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Hannes

    Hannes Guest

    I have 2 days of exprerience now :)
    And I have noticed that in here every message is separately. I also have
    posted to other newsgroups and everything worked fine.

    So maby it alse depends on the newsgroup?

    Hannes

    Hannes, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Hannes

    Jbob Guest

    You're using Thunderbird to post. I believe you can set how to view your
    replies. Check to see if you have it set to view in threaded view. I'm
    still not very familiar with Thunderbird yet.

    Jbob, Aug 28, 2004