  1. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    I know. ;)

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003

  2. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome. :)

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003

  3. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    ;o)

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:22:43
    +0100, °Mike° uttered this:
    JHC! I don't believe it...
    Can't he be put down?

    William Poaster, Aug 9, 2003

  5. A logical suggestion. You are a most engaging fellow. I shall now boldly
    go and make it so.

    Max Quordlepleen, Aug 9, 2003
  6. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    Personally, I think it was a pathetic attempt at retaliation, born from
    a bruised ego.

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  7. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:08:24
    +1200, Max Quordlepleen uttered this:
    Acknowledged, & to coin a phrase: "fascinating".

    William Poaster, Aug 9, 2003
  8. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Don't hold your breath.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 9, 2003
  9. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In °Mike° <> typed
    || On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:07:33 +0100, in
    || <6u5Za.8486$>
    || Brian H¹© scrawled:

    snip

    ||| No, but it does show that it's ok for some to be stubborn, but not
    ||| for others. It also seems ok to hint that people should drop
    ||| subjects, yet keep it going yourself.
    || What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't talking *to* you; I
    || wasn't talking *about* you. Are you seriously trying to suggest
    || that I should desist from saying "you're welcome"?

    He's all upset because it's *his* thread.

    Robert de Brus, Aug 9, 2003
  10. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Thank you, don't mind if I do.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 9, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    My mistake. I thought your *attached to* post was quite humorous
    and put me in a sentimental mood. It reminds me of gangle and the groovy
    time many years ago. I have digressed then and Mike knows it.
    He wasn't picking up yesterday's subject, just gangle's subject.

    Now here's something to make you dizzy. Flash6 is required. :)
    http://home.comcast.net/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

    Liz, Aug 9, 2003
  12. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    No problem ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Aug 9, 2003
  13. Subscribe. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  14. Heh. Careful, Max. Brain'll scream 'stalker' & plonk you if you
    persist in proving him wrong. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  15. BWAHAHAHAHAHAetc...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  16. You've proven time & time again you don't know shit, dimbulb. I'm glad
    that, finally, others have publicly noted this.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  17. "Moot".
    HTH

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  18. slumpy

    Jimchip Guest

    Shiskabill!

    Jimchip, Aug 10, 2003
  19. Well said, Mme. Miggsee. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  20. POLNK!!!!!1

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003