    Simple physics: when the veracity pressure outside the
    cranium becomes 2.43 times greater than the neuron
    pressure within the cranium, there is an implosion.

    gangle, Aug 8, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Aug 8, 2003

  3. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    The Alien told me to post that. :)

    Liz, Aug 8, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    My sister lives in the North Island. Though it has been many years
    since I visited NZ, the beautiful scenery already tattoo in my mind. :)
    My English is full of errors, and I don't speak Hawaiian or Maori.
    But nothing is going to stop me enjoying the wonderful music. I have
    a tiny collection of island music by Theresa Bright, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
    also known as IZ. My favorite is Maori Songs performed by Kanawa,
    the booklet that came with the CD includes a brief story of each of
    the songs, the Maori lyrics, and the English translation. Most exquisite,
    truly lovely melodies.

    Liz, Aug 8, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In Brian H¹© <> typed
    || Robert de Brus said:

    snip

    ||| Indonesia is made up of over 16,000 islands. You could be on any
    ||| one of those islands in still be *IN* Indonesia.
    || Indonesia is not a country, it is an archipelago.
    || http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/id.html

    I thought I was in your shitlist, you moron!

    btw, Indonesia is a *COUNTRY* made up of over 16,000 islands

    Archipelago is simply a word to describe a bunch of islands.

    Robert de Brus, Aug 8, 2003
  6. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:42:09
    +0100, °Mike° uttered this:
    This thread is surreal...

    William Poaster, Aug 8, 2003
  7. slumpy

    gangle Guest

    Shut up...SHUT UP. . . S H U T U P ! !

    gangle, Aug 8, 2003
  8. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:35:07
    +1200, Max Quordlepleen uttered this:
    How about......Denmark?
    Could be a seller!

    William Poaster, Aug 8, 2003

  9. I dunno, there's something rotten about that idea. You're a prince for
    trying to help, though. I might use your idea, but my conscience makes
    me a coward, I'm scared that you are nothing more than a fellow of
    infinite jest. I need some quiet recuperation to think this
    through. Yep, that's what I need, a rest in silence.

    Max Quordlepleen, Aug 8, 2003
  10. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:25:16
    +1200, Max Quordlepleen uttered this:
    Well, it was only a ghost of a thought!
    If you smoked cigars, you could think it through with a Hamlet.

    William Poaster, Aug 8, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Jimchip Guest

    I think you are protesting too much.

    Jimchip, Aug 8, 2003
  12. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:19:09
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    Are you saying that it's better to be brief, than laborious?
    Or that when speaking fails, then silence often persuades?

    William Poaster, Aug 8, 2003
  13. slumpy

    Miggsee Guest

    In this thread, this message is a LOL!! :)

    Miggsee, Aug 9, 2003
  14. Great idea! Just for that, I've decided to use your first name as half
    of my pseudonym when I get around to publishing it.

    Max Quordlepleen, Aug 9, 2003
  15. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    Is your pickle jar attached to, a part of, ruled by and/or owned by your
    penis?

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  16. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    It certainly is.

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  17. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    Einstein should have kept his damn ideas to himself.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  18. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003
  19. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Aug 9, 2003
  20. slumpy

    Liz Guest

    I can't comment on that, but I was referring to gangle + the contain,
    not the container. :)

    Liz, Aug 9, 2003