Replies don't always send

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by motorbelly, Aug 30, 2004.

  1. motorbelly

    motorbelly Guest

    I've been having this problem for several week with Mozilla 1.7.2 in
    Win98SE:

    When I make a reply it often won't send when I hit the Send button. The
    button make the depression like it knows its been hit, but nothing happens.

    Even if I save this reply in draft, shut down the machine and restart it
    and try to send from the Draft folder, nothing.

    I open a new compose message, and paste the address, subject and message
    body from the reply and it sends just fine. But of course then the
    original message isn't flagged as replied.

    My send mail setting appears correct, the addresses I'm sending to are
    fine. What could this be?

    ***Tagzilla...Tag team: A group of people thinking up taglines.

    motorbelly, Aug 30, 2004

  2. motorbelly

    Adrian Guest

    Do you get an error message? and if so, what is it?

    Adrian, Sep 5, 2004

  3. motorbelly

    Andreas Guest

    This has nothing to do with your problem, but your sig line is not set
    up properly. Above and before ***Tagzilla there should be the sig
    delimiter of dash dash space (like this -- ). That way, when someone
    replies to your message, your tagline (sig line) is not included.
    Tagzilla should do this automatically, so I'm guess you don't have it
    set up properly. I know, Tagzilla can be confusing at times.

    Andreas

    Andreas, Sep 5, 2004