    Does anyone know what the connector is called (an size, if I need this info)
    so I can search for a new one.

    Thanks

    Stan the man, May 15, 2006

  2. Stan the man

    why? Guest

    Providing a link to a picture of the antenna connector / antenna always
    helps. Sure other SS users may know but others if able to see the
    connector may also know. Not forgetting the model number even.

    http://www.tss-radio.com/sirius-antennas-c-42.html?osCsid=ab87f739ab44bbd81e184e9dcfa36ead

    Perhaps a pointet even to the manual?
    Me

    why?, May 15, 2006

  3. Stan the man

    Jimchip Guest

    Jimchip, May 16, 2006
  4. Stan the man

    Meat Plow Guest

    It's called a right angle SMB if my memory serves me correctly.

    Meat Plow, May 16, 2006