    copy the files to complete the install etc.....

    Thank you

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Paul

    WienerDog Guest

    On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:07:00 GMT, Paul <>
    barfed the following silly boring shit :

    >Can anyone reccomend a hard drive that will fit a HP Pavillion ze
    >5400 laptop ?
    >I am on the second piece of crap Hitachi drive.
    >It has the same symptoms as the first, wont go past the xp welcome
    >screen, When I tried a full format and reinstall , It says it cant
    >copy the files to complete the install etc.....
    >
    >Thank you
    >

    >Paul

    Hello Paul,

    You are better off checking out the comp.sys.hp.hardware
    newsgroup as there are HP type people posting in there and they can
    answer your questions.....

    WienerDog

    WienerDog, Oct 21, 2005

  3. WienerDog bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

    > HP type people

    Squeezable or Glass bottled?

    Michael Thompson, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Paul