    my email address and password are not being stored. Very annoying. There
    are no programs running on my PC that are deleting Firefox cookies. Any
    ideas about this?

    FleaBittenDog, Feb 2, 2008

  2. FleaBittenDog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Impossible to tell since you didn't provide the URL of the problem page.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 2, 2008

  3. FleaBittenDog, Feb 2, 2008
  4. FleaBittenDog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    As near as I can tell, the site uses session cookies to remember your
    login status. I logged in, went to several other pages and then bac: I
    was still logged. I didn't try it over a long period, however. So,
    like many sites, if you are absent for some period of time, the cookies
    will expire.

    Hence, you must click the login link. The password manager can easily
    remember your login info.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net