    rearranging the order of the icons in the tool bars. I'd like the
    Navigation toolbar to appear below the Bookmarks tool bar. Is this
    possible?

    wps, Jul 8, 2004

  2. I have a similar question--how does one drag the elements of the
    tool bars aroung? And, how does one get rid of elements, like the
    small google element on the right side of the address bar--the
    element that's redundant if the google toolbar is used.

    What I really want to be able to do is drag around elements,
    between bars, with the objective of eliminating one of the bars
    thereby increasing the useable screen space.

    Flatus

    Flatus Ohlfahrt, Jul 8, 2004

  3. wps

    Jim K Guest

    Yes, but you will have to move all of the toolbar items. As far as I
    know, there is no way to move the toolbars. Moving all of the items will
    accomplish the same thing.
    Right-click on the toolbar -> Customize

    Now, you can drag elements around and/or remove them.

    Jim K, Jul 8, 2004