    Russell Guest

    Anyone have any recommendations of where to rent lenses in the UK? (Canon
    400MM prime). Cheers.

    Russell, May 28, 2005

  2. Russell

    ian lincoln Guest

    I have no idea but should you ever find out would you let me know? The only
    way i'll get to play with a 1ds mkii is to rent one.

    ian lincoln, May 28, 2005

  3. Russell

    Bhup Guest

    There is a place near Euston station London on Drummond street (GPS
    location N51:31:39 W0:08:09) I cant remember the name of the place .. but
    if you live near London get to Euston and 2 mins walk.

    Bhup, May 28, 2005
  4. Russell

    teflon Guest

    teflon, May 28, 2005
  5. Russell

    teflon Guest

    That's Calumet.

    t 020 7380 1144

    teflon, May 28, 2005
  6. Russell

    Bandicoot Guest

    The flash centre in the Brunswick Centre (near Russell Square) does some
    rental too - mostly of lighting but also some digital cameras and lenses.

    Peter

    Bandicoot, May 29, 2005
  7. Russell

    Tony Polson Guest