    Thanks,
    Alex

    --

    Alex, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Alex

    HooDooWitch Guest

    http://www.calumetphoto.com

    HooDooWitch, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Alex

    eawckyegcy Guest

    You can google up a few, but local knowledge like this is better
    obtained "in the field": go to any professional lab/store and ask the
    same question.

    Advice: never rent anything you can't afford to buy.

    eawckyegcy, Sep 3, 2004
  4. I believe Calumet has a London office, and I believe they rent lenses or
    bodies. At least in the US, I believe you have to have enough reserve on your
    credit card to buy the lens, but if you bring it back in good condition, you
    are only charged the rental fee.

    Michael Meissner, Sep 3, 2004