    had anythign to do with it because after that was installed i died out on me.

    i got a linksys WMP11 in it and its worked like a charm until now. so if
    anyone has any help that would be fantastic!

    Guest, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    David Hettel Guest

    You may wish to read this on using the Network Diagnostics tool:

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=5464827

    and this on troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314067

    If that doesn't work for you, here is an excellent network troubleshooter by
    MVP Hans-Georg Michna. Take the time to go through it and it will usually
    pinpoint the problem area(s) -
    http://winhlp.com/wxnet.htm

    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com