Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Hub Driver Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Harold A Climer, Aug 24, 2013.

  1. I used driverquery command to find out what drivers are installed on
    my computer.
    My computer is a Systemax Venture Si P67A-C43 1.0
    System Serial Number: 107438898
    Chassis Serial Number: snc302eeh
    Enclosure Type: Desktop
    Processor a Main Circuit Board b
    3.10 gigahertz Intel Core i5-2400
    No memory cache
    64-bit ready
    Multi-core (4 total)
    Not hyper-threaded
    Board: P67A-C43 (MS-7673) 1.0
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. V1.28B6
    08/31/2011
    When I try to upgrade the following drivers for the following:
    Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Hub Driver
    Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver
    I get an error message saying that there is already a newer version of
    the driver installed on my computer and the upgrade will not install.
    Also using driverquery, the following files seem to be already
    installed on my computer.
    nusb3hub
    nusb3xhc

    but their state is manual and they are listed as stopped.
    They are not listed on the Device Manager under USB controllers.
    Is there any way to get these files to be installed properly and to
    run properly.
    My computer has 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back of the computer.

    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Harold A Climer
    Dept.Of Physics,Geology,and Astronomy
    U.T Chattanooga